I am not sure how many people pay attention to Pokemon sizes, but there are some crazy ones out there. Here is a link to the image.
Some of the craziest heights are listed below:
- Lugia (17’01) is BIGGER than Kyogre, and Giratina (Altered Forme) (both at 14’09), and Groudon (11’06)
- Venusaur is 6’07… bigger than all the other starter final evolutions, except for Torterra (7’03), and Feraligatr (7’07). Venusaur is actually larger than Charizard who is a mere 5’07.
- Hydreigon is only 5’11; Flygon (6’07), Dragonite (7’03), and Garchomp (6’03) are all much larger. Even Yanmega (6’03) is larger.
- Blastoise is only 5’03… basically, I am almost as tall as Blastoise (I am 5’01) and I am considered short. Emboar is the same height as Blastoise.
- Haunter is 5’03, same with Noctowl (Noctowl is taller than me).
- Manetric is 4’11.
- Houndoom is 4’07, that is huge for a dog (I tried drawing one at that height beside myself in a picture… it did not turn out well)
- Infernape is the smallest fully evolved starter Pokemon, standing at 3’11. Bayleef is the same height as Infernape.
- Linoone is listed as being 1’08, meanwhile Furret is listed as 5’11.
- Mew is only 1’04 (smaller than most starter Pokemon, such as Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Snivy, and more).
- Azurill (‘08) is tinier than Sewaddle, Caterpie, Taillow, and Litwick (all 1’00)
- Slowking is 6’07.
Just to put things into perspective here, that means Lugia is just slightly shorter than a two story house. And Charizard and Blastoise are probably about the size of you, while Venasaur is the size of the tallest person you know (and he’s on all fours, not standing upright like the other two!) and Mew is smaller than your cat.
Considering that the way I imagined Pokemon is based on what I saw as a kid in the TV show, I think it’s safe to say the show took a LOT of license with the “canon” Pokemon sizes.
FUCK YEAH LUGIA
Ponyta is 3 feet tall. That’s like tiny. Like no one could ride that horse.
Yeah, that’s right, MAGIKARP. Day 2 of the challenge is orange nails, and what’s better/more useless than this little guy? You should know that if you image search magikarp, some hilarious/disturbing things come up. More photos/information on my blog!
I love these! I love doing my nails as Pokemon, Pikachu nails in particular re the best
Also look at the deadly length my pinkie nail has grown to. I haven’t cut it in about three weeks (maybe more) as it’s remained in perfect condition. I could take someone’s eye out!
Should have put two layers of white on. Practising my stamping technique.
Just heard what happened to Cher.
who the hell takes that much effort to pee in a bottle and throw it at her?
My two cents here. It’s Cher Lloyd not Cher (Sunny and) so she half deserves it plus it was probably at V or some other festival, people pee in a bottles so they don’t lose their spot and then cus they’re drunk they throw it about. Happens all the time at Matthew Street
victoria’s secret is pulling a “love your body” marketing campaign
isn’t that just frickin cute?
the underwear company that is famous for irresponsibly reinforcing unrealistic and harmful expectations of people’s bodies. the same company that only stocks clothing, bras, and underwear so long as you fall within their range of *acceptable* body sizes. the same company that only uses models of a very specific height, weight, hair style, facial structure, and breast size.
the last thing any of their shitty advertising has ever told me is that i should “love my body”.
Look at that first picture too
DO YOU SEE ANY VARIATION, CUZ I DON’T
This is the dummbest advert I have ever seen.
Well, of course you people love your bodies. If I were skinny and attractive I’d probably love my body too.
I love my food
Whoa. Their thighs are so far apart. That can’t be healthy. Here, take some of my fat. Yes, it’s really ok, I have more than enough.
I would snap these people like twigs if I so much as poked them
I got spurs that jingle jangle jingle. Oh ED-E, you really are my love <3
Liverpool Festival Gardens, newly restored